from 10 a.m. until 5 p.m.
from 1 p.m. until 5 p.m.
closed on Tuesday and on the following public holidays:
1 January, April 21 and 22 (Easer and Easter Monday), 1 May, 30 May, 9 June, 1 November and 25 December
Suitable for wheelchair users.
Call ahead (+ 32 (0)3 435 99 10) and we will prepare the museum for your visit.
The museum is located in the city centre and can be easily reached by public transport.
- Tram: 7, 4 (Mechelseplein or Nationale Bank), 2, 15 (Meir) and 8, 10 (Nationale Bank)
- Bus: 1 and 13 (Nationale Bank)Train: Antwerp’s Central Station is just a 20-minute walk from the museum via Meir.
- The Oudaan car park is just a 5-minute walk away.
- Individual visitor
- 65 +
- OKV museum card
- Groups of at least 12 people, price per person
- Temporary exhibitions for Antwerpers with an A card
- Sodipa members
- Young people 12-26 yrs
- Children -11yrs
- Antwerp City Card
- Permanent collection for Antwerpers with an A card
- “Increased allowance” certificate from health insurance funds (former WIGW and Omnio status)
- Klasse teachers’ card
- Supervised school groups
- City and museum guides
- Disabled visitors and their companion(s)
- Sodico members
- ICOM members
Price on request
- Guided tours
At the desk, by phone + 32 (0)3 435 99 10or e-mail: email@example.com
You may take photos in the museum, without a tripod or flash.
You will receive three free brochures on decorative arts (ceramics, stained glass and furniture of the upper middle classes). Subject to availability.